We did get a number of entries (far more than I expected!) for the inaugural Antibiotic Resistance Video Contest jointly organised by the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health and Ngee Ann Polytechnic. The closing date was on 30th September (potentially late, late entries – do contact the organisers directly), and now we are sorting through some of the administrative details.
But I thought I would put up the links to the videos here. Some of these are indeed excellent considering the age of the participants! So, in no order of merit (click the title to view the Youtube video):
- Canberra Secondary School – “The Lactobacillus Rises”.
- Dunman High – “Antibiotic Resistance: How It Impacts Us”.
- NUS High (1) – “Antibiotic resistance: how it impacts us”.
- NUS High (2) – “Antibiotic resistance”
- Unity Secondary School – “Antibiotic resistance: how it impacts us”.
- CHIJ Katong Convent – “Antibiotic-resistant bacteria: what are they and what do they do”.
- Evergreen Secondary School – “The aftermath of our actions: antibiotic resistance”.
- Anderson Secondary School – “Antibiotic resistance: how it impacts us”.
- Nanyang Polytechnic – “World War A”.
Many thanks again to the sponsors of our Antibiotics Awareness Fund!